January 17, 2007

Akwa Palace

Ok, now some might say I am being a snob because I didn't like the original room, was it really that bad? Well here are a few pics of comparrison. In a matter of honesty, if Akwa hadn't made the mistake of putting me in the nice room first I wouldn't have known, I would have been miff but I would have stayed there thinking all the rooms are the same. But once I was in a nice room and then moved to a not nice room, that is when I was really unhappy!!

So without further blabber here are the comparison pics!!



Not so nice bedroom


Nice bedroom



So Nice I will show you twice :)


Crap Bathroom




Nice Bathroom



Crap Balcony


Nice Balcony



Nice cupboards in nice room



Nice Room had a safe, Crap room didn't


The view from the nice room, and the pool I would swim 40 laps a day in

The cupboards in the crap room

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home