January 17, 2007

Things I have seen

Some things I have seen, not very interesting but just a few arb pics
Bats, I see lots of bats here!!!!

hmmm ... so this is where it all started before heading to South Africa??





Cameroon's biggest export



My 6th accident that I witnessed, just the basic bumper bashing, not many serious fatal accidents here which is strange if you had to see how they drive here!!



A funeral, they close off the road no matter where it is being held as they firmly believe that the country belongs to them and when you die, no permission is needed to hold a mourning ceremony which will last for 3 days. Nothing gets said, people just sit in the chairs and mourn. The last day they have a party of sorts to celebrate the person moving on.


Some local fishermen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home