January 05, 2007

New Year, New Adventures

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all!!! It is a new year, not so sure about new adventures but one never knows what is around the next bend. I have thoughts of what this new year will bring? Will it be better than the last? What new joys are awaiting us? What sorrows?

Well I am back in Kenya waiting for my flight to Cameroon. There are already changes ahead. I am no longer staying at the apartment as we are now being put up in a hotel. I am very excited to be staying in a hotel now instead of the apartment. Pictures of the apartment are still to follow. Actually I have a few pictures to post which should be happening in the coming month.

So the question I am asked, why would I rather stay in the hotel as to the apartment?

At the apartment I had to sort out my own breakfast and well I got the TV with one english movie channel. Now with the hotel, I get the use of the swimming pool, a gym (apparently) and breakfast gets done for me. I have also learned that there are two squash courts in town which I am making my mission to hunt down.

That in mind is my focus point in Cameroon this time round. I have a plan to join MTN soccer team for their training sessions, I am going to make use of that pool and I need to make use of the gym if it is available and there is a squash court I need to visit. I need to get back in shape, in the last few months I have totally slipped off the deep end. I also have this fabulous AB Machine that I got for christmas from Nicky which I can feel working.

I did start my new year off to a bad start by spending time in the sun for over 4 hours without sunscreen. I ended up with 1st degree burns and it is only now this morning feeling better. So 2007 is my year to get back in shape to the way I use to be. So lets see what this month in Cameroon will do for me.

Till later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home