October 22, 2006

Much Ado about Nothing

I don't have much to say today, only that I had an amazing time last week. My girlfriend was here and I was happy. She left last night so I am back to feeling a little morbid but in 17 days or so I get to go home and see my parents and 19 days before I am with my girlfriend again.

I don't have much to say really, it has been work, going out to dinners, going to Mt Cameroon again, sadly no coconuts. I have learned that there are some very immature people out there, you want to know more about that you will have to ask me.

I can't upload any photo's as my cable for my cell phone is not working so great so for now and maybe a few blogs to come you will have to make do with idle chit chat about nothing in particular.

back to work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home