January 17, 2007

Why you should put on Sunblock

Well here I am, the idiot of the year award. I did some gardening work in South Africa over December. I spent between 4 to 5 hours in the sun, without a shirt and as you can guess, no sun block. I paid dearly for my stupidity. All I can say is I am very thankful for my private nurse that showed very little sympathy but did a damn good job at nursing me. Pity I never had a nurses outfit for her as well :)






Doesn't look like much besides the red back but if you look carefully you can see the small blisters

Well those small blisters became big blisters pretty quick, a few hours later but just the beginning



And still they got bigger, this is the last pic I will put up here as it just gets gross from here on :)

But I am glad to say I have learned my lesson well and the back is healed up nicely. Never again I tell you, I mean, I was a real big baby moaning and crying. All I know is there are certain people in my life that are just not going to let me live this one down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home