August 29, 2006

Uncle Ashley

And once again, nothing to do with Cameroon, but I am very proud to say that I am an uncle, my mom and dad are grandparents, my baby brother is a father. It is sad that I was not able to be in Johannesburg to see her, but I have photo's of my niece, Kaylee van der Sandt, with the flowers and tigger from Myself and Nicky



I have not had the opportunity to hold her yet, but I did hear her, I gave my brother a phone call and he held the phone near her and I heard her wanting to cry, but gave a bit of a mummur :) I am so proud and I can't wait to see her. So I will sit here for another month, counting down the days till I get to hold her. She is a virgo, My father is a Virgo, beautiful Nicky is a Virgo and one of my best mates Serg is a Virgo. I am surrounded :)

But enough chit chat, here are some more pics


Kaylee van der Sandt


Mom and Daughter


Kaylee

Now all I need is photo's of Kaylee and her father ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home