July 31, 2006

Almost time

Well, it is almost time for my new job to start. I have today off, which is either a good thing or a bad. Tomorrow I walk into a new life, a new career, a new adventure.

I have had my injections, 6 of them, and I need to give myself another one tomorrow. The next lot will be on 23 August. I am taking Malaria tablets, I am looking at the suitcase that I need to pack.

I was suppose to fly out on 1 August but then the date changed to 2 August but now it is only this weekend. This makes me feel more at ease because then I can get to my new offices and start getting my feet wet.

This blog is a little strange as there is so much running through my head, so many things to think about. What does the future hold? Will I make a success of this? Will I rush around in a few months time looking for another job?

My brain is going into overload ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home